Thursday 23 July 2009

Aruru

Its a Thursday and there's nothing much interesting about it. Ms Chew was asking us to write a poem regarding how the environment had changed the world. And I decided to write about the 2012 prediction, when the world ends. It was really weird when everyone actually laughed at my poem, especially when I quoted that "Hafreez died as an Interact extremist".





Daryl's oral speech was the most interesting by far. It was about Aruru, a great rock in Australia, also known as Ayer's Rock. This rock is amazing, as people like Wilson Phua is so willing to look for it in Flickr.





We had a random quiz and it was fun. Other than that, I stumbled upon this movie, so called District 9. The trailer isn't that bad and I guess its gonna hit the blockbuster next month. Cause the Ayer rocks.


No comments: