Friday, 17 June 2011

Call of Duty Black Ops Gameplay on GT 540M




Feels so lazy to blog these days. But anyway, here is a gameplay video of Call of Duty Black Ops on Nvidia Geforce GT540M and Core i7 2630QM. I'm running the game at 1366x768, with my texture settings being set to extra.





I disabled shadows and anti aliasing for smoother gameplay. Its a recording from the Theatre Mode, yes, I'm legit for this. Getting a smooth framerate of 50 - 70 FPS. I also managed to complete the single player without any lag with the graphic settings mentioned.





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed
in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks

My web blog: Adfly Hack

Anonymous said...

Remarkable! Its genuinely amazing article, I have
got much clear idea concerning from this piece of writing.


Here is my website Dragon Vale Hack

Anonymous said...

Download All Recent Games, Movies, Apps, Mobile Stuff and everything else for free at http://www.
rls-log.net

You can download from the following categories

Full Version Applications for Android, iOS, MAC, Windows
Full Version Games for Linux, MAC, PC, PS3, Wii,
Wii U, XBOX360 and other systems
Full Movies And Cinema Movies BDRiP, Cam, DVDRiP, DVDRiP Old, DVDSCR, HDRiP, R5, SCR, Staff Picks, Telecine, Telesync, Workprint
Full Music Album MP3s and Music Videos Music, Albums, iTunes, MViD, Singles/EPs
Full Version Ebooks eBook Magazines

Download all you want for free at http://www.rls-log.
net

Anonymous said...

You have brought up a very great details , regards for the post.


My web page - cs 1.6 aimbot

Anonymous said...

It is not my first time to pay a visit this web page, i am visiting this web site dailly and take good facts
from here everyday.

My blog: Earn money simply for your opinions

Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled over here from a different website and thought
I may as well check things out. I like what I see so i
am just following you. Look forward to checking out your web page repeatedly.


Feel free to surf to my web-site :: rar password cracker