Saturday 15 September 2012

Same shit, different day

Look. Same shit different day. That's just great. Assignments, exams, quizzes, games, girls. Nothing really interesting to begin with. Where's the Orgasm of Life? Sometimes, it's just too tiring to repeat the same shit everyday, am I right? Probably everyone feels the same. Or maybe I'm the only one facing this shit, who knows.


It feels good to reopen my blog, and no way it's going to be like the previous one. No more offensive blog posts and I'm not expecting it to be another controversial blog. Just want to keep it private among fellow gamers out there. I'll be posting screenshots and games benchmark to keep it alive. Hope to see progress in this blog again, and I want to increase my earnings in Nuffnang. So, make sure you click those ads in my blog. Thanks mang. :)

No comments: