Sunday 30 May 2010

A Quick Update on Zuma's Revenge




This game is good if you don't have a decent gaming rig, or if your internet speed is bullcrap, provided that you have the patient to play this game. Anyway, it is for kids but I enjoy playing it, so I'm still a kid. Lets move on. Well, I became active in Innit Nuffnang again, that is why you see a lot of spam messages in my Chat Box like "Nanged! Please visit my blog!" Just ignore them. I was once like them. Being a blog whore just to earn money with Nuffnang. That was two years ago.





Lol, throwing knife practice with Daniel in the map Rust was fun. Never knew that Commando perk is so useful. I rarely knife people. That is definitely my weak point. Vector is good because its fire rate is high. And I can't wait to get an ACR. It is like an auto sniper. Damn it lol.





My Older Post: Modern Love

No comments: