Saturday 18 December 2010

We are youths, we are teenagers, we do have love problems

♥♥ Ask me why I keep on loving you when it's clear that you don't feel the same way for me... the problem is that as much as I can't force you to love me, I can't force myself to stop loving you. I'm fighting back emotions that I've never fought before, cause I'm not supposed to love you anymore. Someday later, I will find a miracle in my love life, and the last happiness will come, that is to love and be loved.♥♥


This is by far the best compilation of love quotes I've found in Google. I posted it in Lowyat and surprisingly, some dude was so kind to help me. Here is the reply.

This is just puppy love......forget it.

Time is the best medicine but don't depend on it. If you are sensible and more knowledgeable, you will heal faster

You are so young. Liking someone and being together is a different experience.
She may prefer someone or don't like you, so what ?
Not everyone is suitable for everyone. If it does, this world will be full of adultery cases.

This is the best time to "examine" yourself and check what's in you that is not appealing to her.
Your appearance ? Behaviour ? Character ? just examples.
Then you improve on it.
In future, when you have improved and become more mature and think back, you will feel thankful to her for rejecting you; or else you may not improve yourself.
Moreover you are still young and not a time for serious relationship now. You are going to be a man, so your studies and career is more important.

Forget about having been loyal to her. You mean you have never fantasize on other girls and only think of her everytime you wank ?

Cheer up and look forward to a better prospect.

Take this as a good experience.

Any more problem, just post and pm to my attention. I don't check every thread.
In not more than 3 messages from me, you will be healed, I guarantee you

No comments: