Saturday 6 February 2010

I pity those kids

It was a Friday's morning when I reached school at around 6.30 am. I was kind of surprised when I saw a little girl carrying a rubbish bin towards the garbage area. Apparently, the size of the rubbish bin was more than half the size of the little girl. I could see how determined the girl was.


And what I want to say here is that school children are getting really mean nowadays. How could they let a small little girl doing the garbage when it is supposed to be a male's job? It is super inappropriate. Besides, her body size is small.


Well, Biology Form 5 Chapter 1 is just way too long. It is actually longer than Form 4 Chapter 6 and there's a lot of important facts and phrases to memorise. But I won't give up. Perseverance is one of my qualities. I feel honored when I say this. For some reason, the steps taken in Contact and Haber Process are quite interesting. I love reading tuition notes.


Had my hair cut just now. I asked the barber not to cut my hair short. But she didn't do so. And now, my hair is freaking short and ugly. What a waste of money.


3 more files left for me to download and I shall play Ninja Blade tomorrow. The reviews for PC are really disappointing but I'm still taking the risk to download it. However, the reviews for the Xbox 360 and PS3 are moderately good. I have a controller so its the same. I'm too cheapskate to buy a console and its expensive games. Alien VS Predator 2010 is good. Its demo has been released on Steam. The full game will be released somewhere in the middle of this month. Gotta wait for this game, and Mass Effect 2.


After waiting for ages, we finally ordered Uncharted 2. The game costs RM190 and its a birthday gift for Nicholas. But apparently, Nicholas has to pay half the price because not so many people are willing to chip in money for that game. First, we had not enough money to buy it, and Nicholas thought of buying NBA 2K10. That was just plain stupid. I can download that game on my PC, or Lau could just buy the PS2 version of that game. Even Kim Chin can get the game for free. Uncharted 2 is still the best one. The game is really demanding and its like the only game with the greatest graphics of all time.

No comments: