Tuesday 16 March 2010

Government Dental Clinic




I went to the dental clinic just now to have one of my tooth filled up. It was filled a few years ago but unfortunately the filling was dislodged. I just wanted to get rid of it. My father didn't want me to seek for private dentistry and I had to go to a government clinic. It took them four months since the last December for me to make an appointment with a dentist.


Although it was a minor operation, I felt nervous as I hate the sound of drilling and so on. The dentist didn't give me any numb injection. She was quite harsh as she made my gum bleed. It was after the tooth filling when I saw many drops of blood on the cotton wool used to wipe of my saliva. Then, I went to the toilet and I saw lots of pubic hair in the toilet bowl. Freaking disgusting.


Anyway, I've finally leveled up in Call of Duty 4. Level 22 now. Screw that. I'm going to play more and polish my skills. Played 3 rounds of team deathmatch with Darren last night in shipment. He had 27 kill streaks and I only killed him once, with a grenade. Lol. Hope Nicholas is more noob than me.


I can't wait to go to Venice City and use the flying machine. Boner.

No comments: