Wednesday 31 March 2010

High Rise

I find going to school unnecessary. Students don't really pay attention in class as they get distracted easily. Other than that, school teachers complete their tutorials extremely fast before proceeding to the next chapters, and apparently, most of the students could no understand the topics well enough. Teachers claim that they might not be able to teach all the syllabus in a matter of few months, and that is why they have to teach very fast. Everything is phail.


But Darksiders is win. It was released on the Xbox 360 and PS3 last few months, and will be released on the PC soon. Totally unexpected. It is like when Ubisoft announced that Assassin's Creed 2 will be on PC, but still, their awful DRM system screws everything. I am waiting for Uncharted 2 and Heavy Rain to be out on the PC, but I know they won't, so I'll just keep waiting for them till I die.


Miregrobar is awesome. Google the name before asking dumb questions bout him. He creates amazing custom maps for Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare. He releases Modern Warfare 2 maps for Call of Duty 4, like Highrise and Sub Base. The only two working Modern Warfare 2 maps on COD4 by far. I hope he creates COD4 maps version of Rust and Karachi from MW2.


I just found out that Modern Warfare 2 has three hidden mods. Global Thermonuclear War, One Flag and VIP. Slowpoke I know. I tried GTW and One Flag. GTW is kind of awesome. One flag is just like Capture the Flag, but with a slightly different gameplay. VIP is still under beta but according to some dudes from IGN board, IW did not finish making the mod before releasing MW2, so VIP is not playable. Done.

No comments: