Thursday 17 June 2010

Another hectic week ahead

Classes start next week and we have exactly 5 months left to the SPM. And another few weeks to the trial exams. I have to attend boring lessons, I wish I could just stay at home and do my own revisions as I don't listen to the teachers most of the time.


I believe most of you have noticed about this. School teachers like to use slide shows and presentations to teach the students, they seldom use the blackboard to teach. Or sometimes, they use the government discs (I don't know how to describe it) to teach. Later, they give us plenty of homework to do and if we couldn't finish them, we are so dead. During examination, they love to set difficult questions that most students cannot do. Once we fail, we have to go for their tuition classes and pay the monthly fees.


On the other hand, tuition teachers are different. They don't teach in school but they become permanent tuition teachers in some random tuition centers. I respect these teachers. They don't get paid by the government but they gain their salaries from us. That is why we often see the determination in them. They really put in a lot of effort to teach us, so that we could achieve excellent results in those particular subjects.


Money is the cause of everything.

No comments: