Saturday 16 January 2010

Devil May Cry 4 is Bloody Awesome

Well, today, I tripped over the stairs in front of a girl. That was so embarrassing. I guess I blushed and that girl was like starring at me as if I was being all stupid and retarded. I scratched my hand too. Sometimes, when we try our best to get a girl, the final result is always nothing. It is like drawing a tangent to a graph to find the reaction rate, when its impossible for you to draw a line exactly at one given point, and you end up constructing a line along your curve. You know how annoying is that?





This is a story about myself. He's in love with a girl for more than five years by now. The girl left him a few years ago and since that day onwards, he became more obsessed with that girl, what a pity. He wrote poems about her and he tried his best to recall all his sweet memories with her. But as said, the final result is nothing.





I love a girl for more than two days and her uncle thought I was trying to molest her. Well, I guess I tried my best to attract her attention but everything goes wrongly. Maybe its not my luck, maybe its just a forced lust. I think the best thing I could do is to delete her from Assassin's Creed.





Talking about Assassin's Creed, I am so glad that my PC can support its maximum resolution, under a medium texture quality. Same goes to Fallout 3 and Devil May Cry 4. However, the sad thing is when I set my Mass Effect to a very high resolution, the game becomes lagging and it starts giving me a motion sickness.


I just realised that Modern Warfare 2 has a third person viewer. But it can only be unlocked in the Multiplayer mode. Mass Effect 2 will be out very soon, exactly 10 days from now.

No comments: