Wednesday 13 January 2010

Modded Xbox 360

I regretted spending RM700 on my Express Music. I should have saved it for a modded Xbox 360. Anyway, Mass Effect 2 is coming and I'm pretty excited about it. Right now, I'm addicted to Mass Effect and Street Fighter 4. Surprisingly, I don't get bored playing these few games over and over again.


I had a blotted stomach last night and I couldn't get rid of it. I guess I did not sleep for more than two hours last night, the weather was so freaking cold and I kept fantasizing about her. Then, I got a stomach ache this morning and everyone thought I was suffering from a gastric. My dad told me it was just a normal abdominal pain. Luckily, it is gone now.


I am getting either Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age Origins or Ninja Blade by the end of January. Most probably I will buy Dragon Age Origins. If you're going to buy Mass Effect 2 or Ninja Blade, then trade the game with mine. Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howԁy! Thіs pοst сoulԁ nοt be written any better!
Reading through thiѕ ρost rеminds mе of
my goоd old rοom matе! He alωаys κеpt talking about thіs.
I will forωard this write-up to hіm. Pretty suгe he ωill have a gοod гead.

Μany thanks foг shагing!


my homepage - grow taller fast