Saturday 4 September 2010

I feel bad for myself

I shouldn't have wasted so much time on entertainment. I should start doing revisions. Damn, I'm not sure if I can get straight A or not. But these two months will be my last hope. If only I could set password on my laptop, it distracts me a lot. I'm really looking forward to the next trial exam. No more cramming fuckers. I'm going to fuck around with this coming exam, starting from tonight onwards.


I played Modern Warfare 2 just now. Few months ago, I was really good at it. Then I got all sensitive about the frame rates as I'm using a laptop to play. I stopped playing since Darren's party, now all my skills are gone. I'm a sadder. Oh well. I got insulted again for losing so fucking terribly in Heroes of Newerth. Crap, I hate the community. I'm a newbie so what people? I play it just for fun. Come on, release some Artificial Intelligent Heroes for me.


Studying Biology is actually fun if you know how to do it. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The maximum speed with the Sequence five is 10 mph.


Here is my web site :: Rednecktube.com