Thursday 9 September 2010

Patching Alliance of Valiance Arms Files is taking too long




Updating the patches and files in Alliance of Valiant Arms is taking me ages. I had been downloading the files since Monday and started the updating process since Wednesday. I've got weak internet connection and it takes 6 hours to download a 1GB file, but I'm glad that I have internet because some people are still starving for food in Africa.


Anyway, I went to two Raya open houses today. I received a RM10 green packet and that was lucky. I really love Beef Rendang. But according to my religion, I am not supposed to eat beef because of some particular reasons which no one really cares. So, theres no big deal about it. There are 7 more houses for me to go but I told my parents I was lazy to follow.

No comments: