Monday, 20 September 2010

I've built up all the failure I've known

I regret not being able to pay attention in class. Now, I don't have the mood to go to school. SPM seriously depends on myself now. I'm looking forward to take a study leave, two weeks should be enough. Probably right after I receive back all my Trial 2 papers. Then, I will take SPM and I hope I can do well in it.


I bought a lot of books these days. And I'm not sure if I can read them all before SPM. I'll try my best. This post sounds gay and theres no point in life.

3 comments:

JC said...

I suggest you get hold of as much pass years papers as you can, study based on that.

If this works, don't forget to give me some reward. Haha.

Anonymous said...

You'll fail..don't be so hard on yourself. Some are just genetically stupid.

Anonymous said...

/wrist