Monday 30 November 2009

Borderlands




It has been two weeks after the last day of schooling, if I'm not mistaken. Anyway, I have been doing all sorts of activities like upgrading my weapons and switching up the strategies in Call of Duty 4 Multiplayer, and doing revisions on some Form 4 subjects. I'm downloading Borderlands on the other hand too. Screw that Rabbit Chair for not allowing resumable downloads. I have to use Hotfile instead and it is very annoying to wait for 30 minutes before downloading the next file. Luckily I have a download accelerator.


I'm doing some upgradings in my new Maple Story Aran character. I'm at level 17 now, I don't have time to really upgrade my level because I have to do the same for my COD4. Aran skills are awesome especially when it comes to the double swing attack.


By the way, I was so freaking bored just now that I killed my time preparing a pie chart about my daily activities. As you can see in the first one, I spent most of the time playing COD4 on garena. I made another one hoping that I would follow it in order to get better results next year.





No comments: