Friday 6 November 2009

Modern Warfare 2




Unlike any other game, Modern Warfare 2 has the best shooting gameplay of all time. It is really amazing when someone could remember a particular date based on the day of release of an overrated game. Example, Lau reminds me that 10 November 2009 falls on a Tuesday. Other than that, try and search for "10 November 2009" in Google or you may just click on I'm feeling lucky.





Same here. I can't wait for the game, although I am not a real fan of Call of Duty. I just played some missions in COD 4 and World at War. On top of that, the trailer is good and to be honest, it is way better than Left 4 Dead 2's trailer.





I hope we're all given freedom of speech, especially in my own school.

4 comments:

Brian Hamilton said...

BY:Prosper.Kouassi
BY:Joseph.Rubio
BY:Deborah.Riera
BY:Oliver.T

BY:Mr.Brian.Hamilton

...JOKER... THE IV said...

Office: 305- 224-5200
prank call this number
IT IS MY GAY school
OK HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Anonymous said...

WTF WTF wtf wtf wtf wtf

Anonymous said...

XDJDFXJDJK