Friday 13 November 2009

I am desperate to play Call of Duty 6




It is really annoying when I have to download more than 100 Rapidshare files and mount them just to play Modern Warfare 2. Trust me. It will take more than one month if you choose to download the pirated version on the net. So, I've decided to change my mind and I don't mind spending RM30 on that game.


Went out to Parkson this morning at around 11 am. Went to the PC Gamer shop and was so upset to find out that the stock had finished. The seller told me to come back at 1 pm. So, I was just wandering around in the new mega mall looking at some electronics. I waited for about 2 hours and went back to the same shop to see if the stock had arrived, too bad, they asked me to wait for another half an hour or so.


At around 1.30, I went back again and finally, I could buy the dics. Costed me RM25. I know its expensive but what can I do, I'm desperate for it. Went down again to buy Slumdog Millionaire at the new Chop Soon Seng. I didn't realise Elaine was there until I saw someone smiling and waving at me. Lol.


Everyone is so desperate for the game. So, if you want to buy the discs at Parkson, you'll need to book for it one day before or a few hours before you can get it. Once the stocks arrive, the stocks will finish about an hour later. I went there at 1.30 pm and my one was the last stock. Damn, I was so freaking lucky. By the way, if you book for it, you have to come at the exact time so that the seller wont be selling the discs to other people.

1 comment:

Ming Kai said...

my local game shop tell me to come back in 1 week for MW2...