Friday 11 December 2009

About being a troll

So, the best thing about going online is to post some off-topic messages at some random online community. It is just so fun to insult Twilight, no offense but I seriously hate those "Team Edward" and "Team Jacob" in Facebook. If you are a fan of Twilight, I hope you won't get offended.


I just realised there are two kinds of mouse. Optical mouse and Glaser mouse. I'm not talking about those gaming mouse devices. Optical mouse can only be used when there is a pad. On the other hand, you can use a Glaser mouse on any surfaces. I got this info from some dude who works as a shop assistant in the computer shop.


But when I reached home, I found out that my mouse is an optical type one. But it can be used without the need of a pad. I'm confused?

No comments: