Monday 21 December 2009

When we get too advanced, we forget about mosquitoes

My father was admitted to the General Hospital for getting a dengue fever. On the other hand, my mum and my little sister are suffering from fever and body ache. They are still waiting for another blood test to reconfirm if they have been infected by dengue. Early this morning, my older sister complaint that she had a severe fever and her body aches. Four of my neighbours were admitted to the same hospital for getting dengue fever too.


I think we have been too advanced these days. I remember the first time I played Gunz and I played it for years. But now, when I finish a game, I seldom play it and I move on to the other games. And yet, I forget about mosquitoes.


Fuck you, mosquito. I'm scared if I'll get infected one day later. Hope I don't.

No comments: