Wednesday 23 December 2009

Got a boner after playing Devil May Cry 4

My father will be discharged tonight. His bloodcount is still low but the waiting list for dengue patients at the General Hospital is very long. So, he has to be discharged earlier to give chances to other dengue patients. Miri has the most number of dengue cases and Pujut 7 is listed as one of the black areas. Based on the Star, four people from Miri have died of dengue. I went to google it just now.





Moving on, I've finally played Devil May Cry 4. It is so awesome that I wouldn't even let go of it when I'm taking bath. The whole download process took me almost two days and I think it is really worth it. The graphic is so much nicer if compared to other games like Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty 5 and Prototype. The combo attack effects are so good. I don't mind if the game was released last year but it is still one of the best few games I've played.





I thought I wanna continue with my other downloads but I'm just too lazy. I guess I'll stop all my current downloads and prepare myself to sit for SPM examination. So, it means that I won't download anymore games until the release of Mass Effect 2 on the 26th of January 2010. Not forgetting Battlefield Bad Company 2 on the second of March. By the way, I'm waiting for Gears of War 2 to release its Windows version and I hope they get all the fixed done.



No comments: