Wednesday 2 December 2009

I ate something nasty




I was craving for a bowl of instant noodles even after having a very heavy lunch. So, I decided to cook one for myself. To be honest, I never cook this type of noodles as my mum usually cooks them for me. But she is now in KL for a vacation, so I have to do it all by myself.





I felt so lazy to light the fire up and boil the water to cook the noodles. So, I just use the hot boiling water in the flask to cook it. I poured the hot water into my bowl until it reached three quarters of it. And I just left it there for around ten minutes. After that, I added all the ingredients provided by the manufacturer and was so excited to try my first instant noodles ever made.





The noodles just tasted so weird. Very creamy and elastic, for some reason. I don't know why but I think I am going to get a diarrhea from it.

No comments: