Saturday 19 December 2009

Nacht der Untoten (Night of the Living Dead)




So, Chung Yu was telling me about how awesome it would be if Infinity Ward combines the gameplay of Left 4 Dead and Call of Duty. Then, I just realised that Call of Duty 5 has a mission so called the Nacth der Untoten which means the night of the undead. Apparently, it is a zombie mode survival mission.


I don't know why but I don't dare to play in that mission. The Nazi zombies are more creepy than those in Left 4 Dead although they are slow. Seriously, I have a list of missions which I could not go through as I don't dare to play those missions. I'm coward. Here they are.


List of missions which I'll never play:
1. Call of Duty 5 - Nacht der Untoten (I hate Nazi Zombies)
2. Arkham Asylum - Morgue Scarecrow Section (Got shocked by the Scarecrow and I don't like to play in mortuary)
3. Left 4 Dead - No Mercy (The whole mission is so dark)
4. Borderlands - Dahl Headland (I hate Scythids)

No comments: