Sunday 20 December 2009

Borderlands, FTW!




The Scythids in Borderlands are keeping me from progressing. I got stuck in the Dahl Headland and I couldn't pass through the gate to defeat Mad Mel, meaning that I won't be able to play in the New Haven. I should grow some balls. Well, at least I could play the Zombie Island of Dr. Ned.





The installation of this downloadable content is really annoying. I have to extract and mount a lot of files. Before this, I got a runtime error and the installation wasn't complete. I didn't know what I did and the runtime shit went off. And I've been able to play this new add-on.





So, I'm giving you a spoiler here. If you have Borderlands installed in your computer, just download this new add-on. It is hot. First, when you start the game, you'll respawn in the previous checkpoint, for example, the Fyrestone or Rust Commons. Go to the nearest outpost station and you can find a new area to explore, the Jakob's Cove. Not that Jacob fag from Twilight. Then, you get an introduction from Marcus (the fat dude) similar to that ink drawing on parchments.





There are new undead zombies, 20 missions, new unique weapons and more. I'm so happy. I can't wait for new Borderlands add-ons or maybe Borderlands 2. And Mass Effect 2.

No comments: