Saturday 12 December 2009

Non-dirty jokes always fail

I was doing some window shopping when some dude called my name from behind. I was shocked at first but he seems familiar. He knows my name and I couldn't remember who he is. It was such an embarrassment but I tried to cover it by telling him that I knew he was my old schoolmate. Anyway, this is not a joke.


So, non-dirty jokes always fail. Most of the jokes in The Bedtime Stories by Adam Sandlers are phail jokes. Same goes to 2012 movie, except for the part where the girl shows her middle finger to the old man, I forget their names.


I seriously can't wait to go back to school and finish my whole last freaking year of schooling. But at the same time, I don't want the school holidays to end. The ministry should limit the number of SPM subjects, instead of putting all the pressure on us. Do you think I need to apply all the knowledges when I get older? Besides, year 2012 will be the end of the world. I wouldn't be so lucky to enter the big ship and I will die. Everyone will die, so why bother studying for all these nonsense shits when you can actually do something more beneficial to the world, for example, trying to find a solution towards maintaning the earth or maybe we could just find a fix to avoid the Microsoft Runtime Error so that I can play Gears of War?

No comments: